Buyer’s Right of withdrawal
(1) If the buyer is a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB he can cancel his order within 14 days without giving any further reason i.e. by letter, fax or email or by returning the merchandise.
(2) If the buyer is not a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB, he is entitled to no right to cancel.
(3) The period of 14 days starts on the day the buyer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the buyer, acquires physical possession of the goods.
(4) The received benefits on both sides have to be reimbursed. If the merchandise has already been dispatched, the buyer is obliged to return the merchandise. The buyer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as used for the initial transaction, unless it is expressly agreed otherwise. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or the buyer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods
(5) The right to cancel an order is void if sealed or shrink wrapped merchandise has been opened. (6) In case of an order cancellation the seller may claim a charge for the use if the merchandise was obviously returned in a used state.
(7) A cancellation must be directed to:
A.C.S.Records Music Label
Am Oedenbuehel 14